Denise
Tonight Older Boy had Youth Group. He wanted a footlong sandwich for dinner so we stopped and got him one on the way.

Younger Boy and I dropped him off and went to the large furniture store to buy some charger adapters for the laptops so the boys have something to watch movies on while we are on the way to Illinois. I also bought headphones so I will have quiet on the way to Illinois. While we were there he was distracted playing their video game samples so I went ahead and bought him a birthday gift.

Afterward we went to the grocery store to order his birthday cake. I would like to say I going to make it, but sadly I do not have time. He is excited by the design, but wants it to be a "secret surprise".

Afterward we went to dinner and had pancakes and a really nice discussion about the things we are looking forward to on our trip to Illinois and this summer.

We don't get to spend a lot of one on one time so it was really nice. I truly enjoy Younger Boy very much.
0 Responses

Post a Comment