Denise
Middle Boy is starting to become a fairly good driver so tonight when we went out to dinner I decided to let him try to park in a parking lot.

It was U G L Y.  Beyond ugly.

Listening and observation of surroundings were not part of his itinerary.

I about lost it when we went the wrong way down a row of angled parking.

I nearly lost it a second time when he backed up without looking in his mirrors or turning around to look.

If I would have heard him say "how was I supposed to know" one more time I would have needed psychiatric help. 

You are supposed to know, because I am trying to teach you right now.  Instead you are choosing to roll your eyes and yell at me and do the opposite of what I say. 

You will NOT be able to practice driving again until you are able to prove you have a change in attitude.
0 Responses

Post a Comment