Denise
I am hoping you will be willing to pray alongside me as we near the days when the boys move into my home. Each day I am finding things needing to be done, coordinated, discussed, and prayed about. I believe in the power of prayer and I know God has a plan for this placement and this season in each of our lives.

Today please pray for appropriate before and after school care for the boys. We are pursuing special needs care for Older Boy and we are on a wait list for that care. They have agreed to do an intake meeting with us to assess his needs, but we won’t know until next week. Pray we are able to find an appropriate placement for him which will best suit his unique challenges.

Pray for care for Younger Boy. The school he is attending has a waiting list of 50 kiddos for before and after school care. Pray there will be appropriate transportation to and from school and he will make friends at daycare.
0 Responses

Post a Comment