Denise
For the first time in the last couple of weeks all is quiet in regard to the boys moving in.

Today the safety of all foster kiddos is on my heart. May each of them feel God’s protection around them and know that He loves them.

I am also praying for wisdom for the workers at the Agency on how to handle the situation with Existing Foster Parents. I also pray for wisdom for the School staff that it might be abundantly clear which school will be the best for Older Boy.

I continue to pray for wisdom and understanding for each of us as we meet these boys and learn to interact with them and that I may be a living example of God’s mercy and grace.

I continue my praises that God has a heart for these kiddos and He knows what the right timing is. I am reminded of the quote “Faith in God includes faith in His timing.”
0 Responses

Post a Comment