Denise
Today was ridiculous.  I felt like I was back in middle school.  One of Will's friends, Cody, wants to move in with us, because he is estranged from his parents.  He was recently expelled from high school and won't be graduating this spring even though he has the appropriate number of credits.

You may be thinking "why on earth would you let one of Will's friends move in when Will is such a hot mess?"  Will is beyond distraught that Cody is technically homeless.  He is focusing all of his energies on Cody's issues and neglecting working on any of his own "stuff".

Today with those two nearly pushed me over the edge.  It would appear Cody has similar issues as Will's when it comes to truth telling.  They were stuck in multiple lies together and then trying to get me to get in the middle and call another friend of theirs. 

According to Cody Will told him that Charlie and Aaron were going to beat the $&*# out of him when he returned to our home, because the two of them had been horribly disrespectful to me.  It was true that they were disrespectful.  This is the text Will sent Cody, "You have a talk waiting for you by my brother and Aaron for disrespecting Mom."  I'm super confused where it says he was going to be beat up.  He wanted me to call another friend, Santannah, to figure out what was going on.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I have been out of middle school for a very long time.  I am not going to do this ever again.  Let alone every day.

At one point I told the two of them that they were the most deceitful, manipulative people I had ever met.  It is unreal.

I NEVER had this much drama in all my years.  For that...I thank my classmates and friends!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment