Denise
Tonight Middle Boy and I met Younger Sister and her family at the hospital.  This was the first time her kiddos were going to get to see Grandpa since the day before he went in for his original surgery on March 26.

Middle Boy went outside to help them get their kiddos upstairs to Grandpa's floor and then waited in the waiting room with them while they went in one by one with Younger Sister to see Grandpa. 

I got to be in the room while the came in.  It was so obvious that Niece A was completely relieved to see him.  Niece I and Nephew W were both a little bit apprehensive, but Niece I stood and held Grandpa's hand really sweetly for about five minutes.

Afterward Middle Boy and I stayed in the lobby so Younger Sister and her husband could visit Grandpa.  We got to play with Niece C. 

Niece A LOVES Middle Boy.  She wants to hold his hand and sit by him and order what he orders at restaurants.  It is really pretty cute how much she adores him.

I am proud of him, because he is REALLY good with them.  REALLY good. 

Praises for getting to spend time with family.
0 Responses

Post a Comment