Denise
Last night I had my lifegroup so Younger Boy was home with Babysitter M while Middle Boy was out with Mentor L.

When I was on my way home I got a call from Middle Boy.  He and Mentor L had been out driving around looking for Younger Boy for almost half an hour while Babysitter M waited for him at home.  They had gotten home early and were all playing football.  Younger Boy asked if he could ride his bike.

The rule is that he has to be back IN THE HOUSE by the time the street lights come on.  The other rule is that he isn't to leave the three blocks that constitute our neighborhood.  He is well aware of the rule.

They couldn't find him anywhere.  It turns out that he saw a boy he knows and so he went to his house and went in.  Didn't consider that people would be looking for him or that there would be consequences.

By the time I arrived home he was back home and throwing a temper tantrum about how no one trusts him and how he doesn't even make good decisions and everyone hates him.  Pretty typical behavior deflection.

Prayers Babysitter M wants to come back.
0 Responses

Post a Comment