Denise
Middle Boy was supposed to go to the center all day tomorrow since they didn't have school. He didn't want to. He wanted me to call virtually everyone we know to see if he could go with them instead of going to the center.

I told him I wouldn't. I didn't want to call all those people late in the evening on Sunday to find someplace for him to go when he already had someplace he was to go.

I relented and let him call Mentor R about working for him tomorrow. I don't think that was what he had in mind. I told him he would have to work the entire day...not sleep and couldn't text between the hours of eight and five. This didn't make me very popular. That's okay...I'm his parent.

Praises for Mentor R being flexible. Prayers for Middle Boy to start thinking ahead a little bit and for starting to just do what he is supposed to do.
0 Responses

Post a Comment