Denise
This morning T and Middle Boy got up in great moods. T was laughing and playing and is honestly a joy to be around in the mornings.

Middle Boy wasn't quite that happy, but he got ready and didn't screw around.

Younger Boy was a whole different story. He didn't want to put his shoes on when it was time to go. Wasn't going to do it. Threw his shoes across the room, hit the wall, and tried to break a living room chair.

As a result Middle Boy was late for school.

Younger Boy said it was because I was treating Middle Boy and T like they were angels this morning and that I was treating him like "crap". I asked him if he thought his behaviors were any different than the other two. He said "no". I asked if anyone else threw their shoes across the room, punching the wall or tried to break the chair. He didn't answer.

Again I asked him why this was happening and this time it was because he hates daycare.

Honestly I am nearing my wits end with him. I am doubting if I can handle his behaviors for the long term.

I need prayers for wisdom.
0 Responses

Post a Comment