Denise
Younger Boy must have thought about it long enough and decided he finally wanted to call Older Sister.

It is SHOCKING how much she sounds like Older Boy on the phone. Same voice inflections and everything.

The first call was very short and awkward. They didn't have much to say to each other.

The second call they talked about all of their favorite things. They talked about wanting to see each other. I think there is something in the works for that, but I am not positive. I need to check with Mom J.

Both nights that he talked to her he had nightmares. I don't know if it is just a coincidence or not. Both nights he was screaming in his sleep. I am going to talk to Therapist J about it on Thursday.

Praises for healing relationships. Prayers that this can be a healthy family relationship for Younger Boy.
0 Responses

Post a Comment