Denise
Today I NEEDED a haircut. It had gone so far past wanting that I was nearly unable to see, because the front of my hair was so unruly.

We did another try with Babysitter J.

Both boys apologized to her for their last go around immediately when she walked in the door.

They were given strict instructions by me that they were to treat her better than they had ever treated another adult in their life or their would be consequences.

I actually felt pretty good about being able to leave.

Then I came home. While they did do "better" than the last time there was some disrespect that seems so absurd. Babysitter J needed to use the restroom. She went in and locked the door. Immediately both boys were outside the door banging on pots and pans screaming for her to come out.

I asked why that happened and what their "emergency" was. Middle Boy told me it was because Younger Boy needed to use the restroom. Ummm...no. We have two and nothing has EVER stopped either boy from using the one in my room.

Babysitter J still hasn't quit, but GOOD GRIEF. I would have. It must be because I pay well!!

Prayers that both boys can understand that disrespect isn't cute or funny.
0 Responses

Post a Comment