Denise
We got to our hotel kind of late, but the pool was going to be open for a couple of more hours so Middle Boy and I decided to go for a swim.

Maybe not completely out of the ordinary or spontaneous, but neither of us had suits.  We did both have shorts and t-shirts we were planning to sleep in so that's what we wore to the pool.

We talked more about life "stuff".  He wanted to know how insurance works so we talked about all different kinds of insurance.  He wanted to know about wills and how they work.  I asked him if he was planning to kill me.  He said, "No.  I just don't know what it is."  So we talked about how wills work and how guardians work and then he wanted to know what would happen to them if I die.

There you go...the real question.  Would he be homeless?  I explained how I have it covered (sort of). 

I'm glad we took the time to swim and not just go to sleep otherwise we might not have had this conversation which has clearly been bothering him.

Praises for the little moments.
0 Responses

Post a Comment