Denise
This afternoon I had family therapy with Younger Boy.

Therapist asked Younger Boy how things are going at home.

We talked about things he is worried about. He told us Older Boy told him he is going to have to go to "juvey" and that he is really worried. Older Boy is wrong. I explained to Younger Boy that it isn't true. Older Boy is going to have to go to court and talk to Judge. Judge isn't going to be happy, but that doesn't mean he is automatically going to "juvey". That seemed to make Younger Boy relieved.

I asked him if he is worried he is going to have to leave my house. He said that he worries about it when Older Boy is not acting good. He said it makes him have bad behavior. He started to cry. I promised him I would always tell him the truth and that I wanted him to keep living with me.

He seemed to be much happier tonight and much more at ease.

Prayers we can keep our communication open. Prayers he can just be a kid. Prayers that he will understand how very much I love him.
0 Responses

Post a Comment