Denise
This morning I decided we would go to the late service at church. Might have been a mistake.

We got up relatively early and while I was taking a shower the boys got in a screaming match.

Allegedly Older Boy was hitting Younger Boy with a balloon sword and a cardboard cross. Allegedly Younger Boy said to please stop. Allegedly Older Boy did not stop. Allegedly Younger Boy called him stupid.

Older Boy came to tell me. Younger Boy was screaming "liar, liar".

I asked for both sides from the beginning with no interruption. We didn't get far without interruption.

Both boys ended up in time out. Not without Younger Boy screaming "I am not doing a time out where I have to see his ugly face."

Once the time out was over things were back to "our normal".

Prayers for them learning to handle their own squabbles without screaming and tattling.

Praises the whole thing didn't explode.
0 Responses

Post a Comment