Denise
Today I got a call from Younger Boy's daycare. For the past two weeks he has been refusing to eat lunch at daycare. They have been able to get him to eat an apple each day, but that is it.

He is also starting to be very rude and having trouble getting along with the other kids there. Generally speaking he is fairly socially savvy and likes to be liked. This seems unusual for him.

Yesterday Therapist met with him there and they mentioned the eating to her as well. She tried to talk to him and he kept his hands over his face for their entire meeting. She wasn't sure what to make of it.

I am going to have a "date" with him to go school shopping in the next couple of days. I want to talk to him and find out what is going on. I want to stop the behaviors if he is worrying for some reason.

Prayers Younger Boy will talk to me.
0 Responses

Post a Comment