Denise
Over the weekend I had a meltdown.

Admittedly I am exhausted and stressed out. My “normal” life is at a frenetic pace. Work which used to be my most stressful part of life is now like a mental break…and it hasn’t changed.

While I was at camp I struggled. Thursday night I cried myself to sleep. Friday morning I blew up at someone…it’s been a long time coming. Friday night my body was stuck in fight or flight mode with a complete adrenaline rush and I couldn’t relax. Saturday night the camp doctor gave me sleeping meds so I could just get some rest.

I now know what it is to be living purely on the strength God gives me. Every step I am taking is solely, because He is giving me the strength.

I’m not writing this to complain…I just want to be real. Never in the past have I admitted I am not a superhero. I am not. I need God's strength, mercy, and grace.
0 Responses

Post a Comment