Denise
Older Boy received his last chance tonight from the Sheriff's Department. The next time I have to call 911 he will be transported to the juvenile center immediately.

I wonder if he will remember that when he is going into a fit of rage.

Tonight I asked him to fold a blanket. He thought Younger Boy should have to do it. He screamed at me about how I am not fair and I am ruining his life. I explained he needed to calm down and then get the blanket folded and put away. Instead he chose to punch the wall between the living room and the kitchen. Again I asked him to calm down and he went to his room and punched the door and his bedroom wall. He came back out to tell me I am not fair and that Younger Boy is my favorite, because I "never" ask him to do "anything". He kicked a box that was on the floor. He banged his head on the wall. He threw a gatorade across the kitchen.

I called 911. He got right next to me and was screaming at the top of his lungs about how I just want him to go to the juvenile center and that they will kill him in there. How I want him gone. How his brother wants him gone. How no one is listening to him.

Younger Boy went to his safe spot which just infuriated Older Boy.

The Sheriff's Department came to our house and explained to him that he has got to get his anger into control. How he is going to have to go to the juvenile center if they come to our house again. How he just needs to do what I ask when I ask. They explained how good he has it.

I talked to him when he calmed down and asked him what he thinks he needs to be able to get his anger under control. He said he needs to go to the hospital. Is he right?

Prayers for more anger control.
0 Responses

Post a Comment