Denise
Today was one of our best days. Granted it started off a little rough when Older Boy nearly missed the bus. Honestly he could get up at 3AM and still nearly miss the bus. I think I am going to put together an “order of events” for him for the morning…maybe that will help him and also make me seem a little less like I am “always” telling him what to do.

Younger Boy was a little bit grouchy because of the eating sprees during the night. He needs more sleep.

When I picked them up both boys were in a good mood. We got home and ate dinner and Younger Boy worked on homework.

Babysitter J was there for the evening while I went to LifeGroup. The boys got off of the computer when she asked. It was a first. They now know exactly what the consequence is for not doing it. They must have decided they didn’t like it.

A tip to share…if you accidentally break a glow stick everything you touch will glow. This includes the back of the door, your pillow, pretty much anything. Just thought I would let you know in case you were wondering!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment