Denise
Tonight was the school carnival. Younger Boy invited Daycare Friend to go with us. I was a little bit apprehensive at first, because Daycare Friend seemed to be an obnoxious little boy. He isn't at all.

Daycare Friend's Mom left him at daycare and I picked up both boys. Mentor R and his wife went with us as well.

All three boys got air brushed tattoos that last up to two weeks. Daycare Friend got a dagger, Younger Boy got a dragon, and Older Boy got the word "Jesus".

We made our own pepperoni pizzas.

The boys went on some bouncy houses and then the two younger kids did the cookie walk somewhere around 50 times. This was VERY distressing to Older Boy. He was ready to go home. I explained that we would leave when Younger Boy and Daycare Friend were ready to go, because it was their carnival. This was NOT acceptable. The carnival was "stupid".

Daycare Friend ended up spending the night. In my opinion Daycare Friend could move in. What a kind, well mannered boy! At one point I told Younger Boy he could not take a 2 liter bottle of grape soda into the basement. He did anyway. I asked him to bring it up...THREE TIMES. Finally Daycare Friend said "You should just listen to your mom." Finally...no grape soda in the basement.

They watched the movie "Yogi Bear" on pay per view and I went to bed. I found out in the morning that Younger Boy also ordered Tron and watched for about five minutes. That was an awesome use of $4.99. At least I had the parental controls on.

What a great day!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment