Denise
Today when I picked Older Boy up from daycare he was furious. He had therapy this afternoon and apparently his therapist wanted him to talk about his past. I don't think she scored any points with him. What she got was a resultant self-stabbing with a pencil and a complete shut down.

Younger Boy went to Good Friend's house for the evening, because he didn't have Youth Group. He had fun there playing on her elliptical machine. When he got home he was EXHAUSTED.

Older Boy and I had a great talk in the car. He told me he doesn't think he will ever be a good brother. I told him I think he will, but that it takes work to be good at any relationship. He said that he just gets too angry to be a good brother. I told him that he has so many people praying for him and his anger. I also told him that I am working really hard to help him, because I love him. We talked about how it is his job to take the help people are giving him, because that is how it is going to get better. He started to cry.

Please pray for Older Boy. He wants so badly to have a good relationship with his brother, but he hasn't had great relationship examples. Pray their relationship will heal and that they can stay together long enough for that to happen.
0 Responses

Post a Comment