Denise
We had court this afternoon, because Judge wanted to see the boys. They hadn't been there in about a year.

Both boys did fairly well. Judge did have to separate them at one point for messing around and not listening to him and also had to tell Older Boy to sit up straight.

He court ordered them to each read a chapter book by July 30, 2011, and to have it included in the monthly report for them.

We discussed school and he was VERY STRONG about doing your homework. He said if he gets a report they aren't working on it he will order it.

Otherwise things seemed to be going well. GAL is scheduled to come to our home after the Fourth of July and CTA will start this Friday. CTA is scheduled to be in our home for eight hours per week. I am working on my attitude toward this. We are barely home more than that and the whole things seems invasive to me. I understand the purpose is to help me, but I am having a hard time with it.

Prayers I will change my attitude about the CTA. We need help right now.
0 Responses

Post a Comment