Denise
Thank you all for your prayers last night when we were really struggling.

Older Boy is extremely scared he is going to have to go to Boys Town or the juvenile detention center since he has to go to court. We talked about it when I picked him up from daycare and he asked me who was going to decide. I told him he has a big part in the decision with his behavior. Pray he understands that. His typical mode of operation is to blame everyone else for his situation. Pray that God’s will be done in regard to the help Older Boy needs. God knows the help he needs and in His timing He will provide it.

I asked Older Boy what he thought about maybe going to Boys Town. He said if he had to maybe he would "learn his lesson". I explained he can change his behavior while he lives with me and doesn't need to go to an institution BUT he has to do his part.

He doesn't want to talk about having to go to court. He doesn't want to talk about his violent outbursts. Quite honestly if we never had to talk about one again that would be perfectly fine with me, too!
0 Responses

Post a Comment