Denise
Today I had training for Older Kids Camp. Both boys had baseball games. I dropped them off with Babysitter M at the baseball field.

Younger Boy didn't get out of the car this morning, because he wanted to hang out with me all day. I finally convinced him that he would hvae more fun at baseball than he would at camp training.

The boys came home excited to hang out together. We had a "family party" which consisted of a movie and dinner. The boys were exhausted so they took showers and went to bed.

They were getting along unbelievably. I think they really missed each other in the week they were apart. They have shown kindness to each other in ways that in the past would have caused someone to get mad and stomp out of the room or start screaming.

Praises for a good day. Prayers that it would continue.
0 Responses

Post a Comment