Denise
Older Boy had baseball practice tonight at the batting cages. He loved it! He wants to go back for one of his rewards for earning points.

Younger Boy and I ran errands while Older Boy was at practice. We laughed a lot. It made me realize I need to spend more one on one time with him. Older Boy is so needy it makes it difficult.

Younger Boy helped pick out all of the duct tape for activity centers at camp. I say all of it, because we need 310 yards. He also helped pick out some other craft items and was really patient.

We saw a priest in his full outfit and Younger Boy was fascinated with him. He talked to the priest for about five minutes and told him he was doing an important job.

He and I are going to have one on one time this Friday so I asked him what he wanted to do. He wants to bake cookies....I'm kind of surprised.
0 Responses

Post a Comment