Denise
Saturday's baseball practice (which we would have missed) got rained out.

Older Boy was in a REALLY irritable mood when I picked him up. He was screaming and swearing about his shoes. I had to ask him to settle down more than one time. Finally I told him he would not be able to help with Younger Boy's baseball practice. First he told me he had to be able to, because I couldn't leave him home alone. I explained that I could just drop off Younger Boy and we could come home and then go pick Younger Boy up. When he realized this he immediately began crying and screaming "I'm sorry." I told him he could earn it back if he stopped screaming and got in the car the first time I asked.

We finally got in the car to go to practice...both boys. Practice went fairly well.

We got home and Older Boy went straight to bed. He was EXHAUSTED.

Younger Boy threw a fit and told me to "F off", because I asked him to please ask before he played with my laptop. We had a long discussion about being respectful. I told him he could treat me disrepectfully if I treated him disrepectfully. It seemed like he actually got it. Ever since then he is kind of a new kiddo. I want to think I am not being manipulated...I am going to hope that.
0 Responses

Post a Comment