Denise
Clearly I have lost all of my mental faculties.

I volunteered to respite for a 14 year-old foster girl from tonight at 8PM until tomorrow night at 8PM. This isn't just any 14 year-old girl. This is a girl I know from camp. She is usually in a cabin with Coach Z. She is a sweet girl, but she is a handful. I originally thought it would be just as easy to take her to everything we have going today and tomorrow.

I am praying we are able to have a good, restful night. Mom and Dad are here, because Younger Boy's birthday party is tomorrow afternoon. They are going to catch the boy's first two baseball games, the birthday party, and help us do some packing for camp. At least I won't be by myself trying to get all of this done.

Friend T has volunteered to come over Saturday to help us out if we need it. I'd like to think we won't. I'm certain we will.

Pray for a peaceful night.

Praises for my AMAZING parents who didn't chose this journey with me, but have jumped on board and are helping a ton.
0 Responses

Post a Comment