Denise
Tonight I had training for camp. Babysitter J was back. They had a bad night.

Babysitter J dropped Older Boy off at baseball practice and took Younger Boy to pick up dinner. Younger Boy locked himself in a fast food restaurant for 20 minutes because he felt like it. Babysitter J couldn't do anything about it and couldn't get the attention of anyone working to help her. She called me.

She got Younger Boy out, went and picked up Older Boy and went home. Neither boy would listen.

Younger Boy wouldn't get off the laptop so he SLAMMED it shut when she told him (for the fourth time) his time was up.

When she finally got them to bed and Younger Boy decided to sing at the top of his lungs...for an hour. Older Boy got fed up with it so Babysitter J let him move to the basement couch. Younger Boy just kept singing.

I feel bad. I don't know what to tell her. They are getting worse with her. I guess that means they feel comfortable with her. She is getting similar behaviors to what I get.

Prayers she will continue to babysit at our house.
0 Responses

Post a Comment