Denise
Sometimes I wonder if I am making a difference at all in the lives of these boys. Quite honestly it is part of the reason for this blog...so I can look back and see where we were.

Today I got this unsolicited email from Older Boy's daycare. It made me realize what I am doing matters....even on the most frustrating of days. It is something I needed to hear today.

I just wanted to let you know Older Boy has made more improvements than I really thought he could...you are to be commended on your efforts, patience, teaching, and communication with Older Boy (and Younger Boy). It takes a village and we are so happy to be part of that village for you and both boys.

When I read it now it makes my eyes tear up. I may NEVER see the fruits of what is going on in my life right now, but it matters to these boys and it matters to God.
0 Responses

Post a Comment