Denise
Tonight on the way home from LifeGroup I got a text from Babysitter J.

"Almost made it the whole night without fighting. Had to separate. Older Boy in bed. Younger Boy on couch in living room. Be quiet when you get home."

AARGH!!

They cleaned the house while I was gone. They did trip a breaker that shut off the light in their bedroom and bathroom. Something to do with the vacuum. Sometimes it's better not to know.

At bedtime Older Boy told Younger Boy he didn't want him sleeping in their room. No real reason, but when Babysitter J asked them to both go in Older Boy said to Younger Boy "You should just die and go to H***". He also threatened to punch him if he slept in their bedroom. Now I understood the separation. I probably would have done the same thing.

This comes on the heels of Older Boy telling daycare that is it "his job" to control Younger Boy and that he likes it. Wow...we have a LONG way to go.

Pray this relationship can be healed and that both boys will participate.

Praises for Babysitter J. She deserves (and gets) hazard pay. She keeps a sense of humor. She reminds me of me.
0 Responses

Post a Comment