Denise
Older Boy was on a all time high today. He gave his "How To" presentation in science and got an A. He was SO EXCITED!! He said that he had a hard time remembering everything, but that the teachers and kids all really liked it.

He also had an amazing day at therapy. He and Therapist actually talked and colored together. It was a good follow-up from the night before.

We dropped Older Boy off at Church for his baptism and Younger Boy and I went to a Christian bookstore to get cards and a Bible for Older Boy. While we were there Younger Boy saw a puppet he "really needed". I wouldn't buy it. He told me if I would just buy it he would stop begging me for it. I would have never though of that. He was jumping up and down like he was about three years old. It is during these times I realize he isn't a typical ten year old either.

Older Boy's testimony brought a lot of tears to those in attendance. He was so proud and happy. His math teacher came to the baptism...which was AWESOME. Older Boy had a huge group of people who are supporting him in this spiritual journey.

When we got home Older Boy said "This might be my best day ever."
0 Responses

Post a Comment