Denise
Tonight we went to a college graduation party for Babysitter A. We all had an amazing time. There actually aren't words to describe their family. I met them at church...actually sat behind them for two and a half years before introducing myself. Now I feel like they are family. They are family to my two boys.

The mom raised two AMAZING sons. Tonight I was surprised when one of them took the boys in the garage and they planted a flower for me. Babysitter Z had purchased the flower and the beautiful pink bucket this morning so the boys could give it to me for Mother's Day. I only hope I can raise these boys to be half the men those boys are.

I am touched. I am honored God chose me to be the mom of these two boys. Our life isn't easy, but it is blessed beyond words!
0 Responses

Post a Comment