Denise
I thought the evening was going to be rough. I picked up Older Boy from daycare and he was in a HORRIBLE mood. Nothing was right. These are the times where if he doesn't get his way I can rest assured there will be an explosion.

We picked up Younger Boy and headed home to change clothes before Older Boy had youth group and Younger Boy and I went to Coach Z's house. Younger Boy and I were not moving fast enough for Older Boy. It makes me crazy. He is NEVER on time for anything yet always thinks everyone is making him late.

We went out to eat. He didn't throw a fit when I wouldn't buy him a $5 milkshake. It was actually a first.

I dropped him off at youth group, but all of the kids were outside and there were two fire trucks there. We found out later it was a false alarm.

Younger Boy and I went to Coach Z's house to plan crafts for Boy's Camp. Younger Boy played football and basketball with Coach Z's husband. He had a BLAST.

We got home and the boys "went to bed". For about two hours they were "going to bed". Every time I turned around someone was hurt in their room or someone was in the kitchen getting a snack or someone was killing a bug in the bathroom. GO TO BED!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment