Denise
Both boys are GROUCHY today. Younger Boy decided to get up before 6AM, because he wanted to go to daycare as early as they opened (6AM) to play his Nintendo DS...which was at home.

He cried when I wouldn't take him to daycare that early. He cried when he couldn't find something to wear. He cried when he couldn't figure out what to eat for breakfast and he cried when I asked him to get his shoes on.

I haven't been a parent for long, but I am guessing he is OVER TIRED!!

Younger Boy also happened to wake Older Boy so he is not in a good mood either.

In fact this morning when we got in the car they were in such horrible moods that I made them go back inside to their room and start the day over. It helped...a little.

Prayers the boys rested at daycare to day and they will go to bed early tonight.
0 Responses

Post a Comment