Denise
This afternoon was Older Boy's follow-up with Psychiatrist. I am so thankful we did a two week instead of one month follow-up.

It seems there was confusion in the records at the last visit. She thought she was increasing his anger/aggression medications and in reality it was LOWERED. Praises we found this. All of the rage and anger were worrying me. As much as I wish he didn't have to take the medications at all I know now that for him it is necessary until he works through some of these things he has kept inside.

I am so thankful right now...honestly...so is Older Boy. He is THRILLED he is going to be taking more of it. He doesn't like being angry any more than I like him being angry.

Praises he recognizes it!! I think it is a BIG STEP in self awareness.
0 Responses

Post a Comment