Denise
I was in a meeting this morning and I got this text...

"Come get me now."

Followed by...

"I said NOW."

I responded with "What is wrong?"

"I don't feel good."

"Go to the nurse's office so they can give you a medical pass to leave."

"I already did."

"You will have to wait until my meeting is over in 15 minutes."

This was followed up with FIVE CALLS forcing me to leave a meeting I was RUNNING.

I am LIVID.  Fifteen minutes. That is what I asked for.

I picked him up and he told me I had to call the school to sign him out.  I told him the nurse does that with the pass.  He replied, "I don't think she did."

I told him the ramifications of my leaving FOR MY JOB and that he is not the center of the universe. 

He doesn't get it...more importantly...he doesn't care.
0 Responses

Post a Comment