Denise
I sat waiting outside Younger Boy's school today for 25 minutes.  He was supposed to be at the after school tutoring program.

All of the kiddos in the program came out and left.  No Younger Boy. 

I tried calling his cell phone.  Went directly to voice mail. 

I went in the school.  No Younger Boy.

I called home.  Middle Boy answered.  I asked if Younger Boy was there.  Yes, he is there.  Where is supposed to be?

I got home to Younger Boy telling me "no one told him there was scholars today".  (It is EVERY Tuesday and Thursday ALL YEAR.)

He skipped it and rode the bus home.  He calls me every day after school when he gets home except on the days he has scholars so I didn't think anything of it.  I KNOW he knew there was scholars.  That's why he didn't call.

The lying and sneaking around.  I HAVE HAD IT!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment