Denise
We need to go to the store.

The boys have less anxiety if they go with me.  Ironically...I have more anxiety if I have to take them!!

They spent about 30 minutes going through our coupons and helping make a list while I looked at the ads.

Saturday afternoon is NOT the time to price match.  Saturday evening...PERFECT.

We went to the store armed with our list, our ads, and our coupons. 

In the end we saved $47.00.  The boys thought that was cool.

We DID NOT buy a bunch of stuff we didn't need.  Although I can see how the "sport" of it would make you do it.

So...we are ready for the upcoming week.

VICTORY!!
1 Response
  1. DeeDee Says:

    I would like to learn this, I have watched the coupon shows but it doesn't work at the stores in our area. If I would be able to save enough to make it worth my gas to "O" town, I would be there in a heartbeat (plus I am sure the selection is better). Would it be possible to make a date to teach me how sometime? I know my youngest son would be all in favor, he loves the coupon shows too.


Post a Comment