Denise
We have a visit set up with Middle Boy's older sister.

He is the youngest of nine biological children....he thinks.  Some are Dad's and some are Mom's.

This sister is in her early 20s and is getting married this spring.  He has always been allowed visits with her over the years, but he hasn't actually seen her for three years.

I have talked to her a couple of times.  She is an intelligent, hard-working woman.  When she was 18 years old she petitioned the state to get custody of Middle Boy, but since she was a student they deemed her to lack the stability he needed.

We are going to visit her on February 2nd. 

I asked him how envisions the visit.  Does he want Younger Boy and I there?  What does he want to do?  How much time does he want to spend?  All things he needs to think about, but I told him also to be prepared for it to be something different and that the important part is that he gets to see his sister.

Pray for this visit.  I am a little bit apprehensive, because I don't know what behaviors and emotions it will bring with it.
0 Responses

Post a Comment