Denise
Middle Boy is on a slippery slope in school.

He has declared himself defeated and is done trying.  I can take everything from his life that is social.  He doesn't care.  He is just stupid anyway.

He gets blamed for everything...especially if it isn't his fault.  Especially in Spanish.

All of his classes are a failure.  Every single one.  He may as well just drop out.  That would be best for everyone.

I don't know what started this mantra today.  I haven't even mentioned the call from the math teacher.  No sense in adding to the pity party right now.

I wish I knew how to help him apply the brakes.
1 Response
  1. Sounds like he is having a pity party, alright. Stay the course, girl, he'll right himself.

    Listen, you may hate me for this (and I might have done this to you before), but I've nominated you for an award! The Inspiring Blogger Award. Because you truly are inspiring. Anyway, you can choose to accept or not, the details will be on my blog tomorrow (Sunday). Have a great w/e!


Post a Comment