Denise
All week long Middle Boy has been telling me he has two therapy homework assignments and that one of them is "thanks to me" for talking to Therapist L last week.

So...he has had seven days to get two assignments done.  SEVEN WHOLE DAYS. 

All week he has been telling me he is done with one assignment and has one to go.

Today the story has changed.  He only had one assignment and is finishing it up now.

So...all week you weren't done with an assignment and you only had one?  No, that's not right.

That is what you JUST told me.  All week you have been lying about the therapy homework assignment being done and the number of assignments you have.

You are NOT HELPING YOURSELF.  I can't trust you when you CONTINUALLY lie to me.

After therapy he allegedly has two more assignments.  One on anger management due on Saturday morning and the other due Thursday describing what healthy anger looks like.

I asked him to write it down so we can refer to it all week.  He refused.  Somehow I know this isn't true either.
0 Responses

Post a Comment