Denise
And now for a kooky story...

This morning on the way to therapy I asked Younger Boy about last night after I got home from lifegroup.

When I got home he was in the basement looking for his nerf gun.  I had gone upstairs to change clothes.  He didn't realize that I had come home.  That's the back story.

This morning he told me he never knew I came home last night.

Allegedly he looked in the garage and didn't see the car.  If I was home I must have parked in the driveway.

Then the story morphed to him going in the garage, but not noticing the car.

Then he didn't actually go in the garage, but no one told him I was home.

Then back to being in the garage.

Finally I asked him to stop.  I asked if he had been in the garage.  No.

I said...here are the facts you have given me and retold him the whole kooky story.  He argued with EVERY BIT.

What is he trying to gain?  Am I in an alternate universe?
0 Responses

Post a Comment