Denise
Sometimes I look at the Nebraska Heart Gallery.  I am drawn to it.  God takes me there.

Today I am saddened as I think about those lives I see represented there.

After volunteering at camp for five years I KNOW...actually KNOW the lives of fourteen of these kiddos.  I mentored one of them.  I know the stories of several of them.

It breaks my heart to see them on this site...wanting to belong.  Knowing that a forever family might not be a part of God's plan for them.

This I know.  God loves the orphan.  He asks us to care for the orphan multiple times in the Bible.

These orphans...this is personal, but really...it is all personal.  It is all part of the kingdom of God.

Praying for each of these kiddos by name today and for all of the unlisted kiddos who are out there.
0 Responses

Post a Comment