Denise
This morning when I called the juvenile intake officer I was told that Middle Boy's case was being filed in adult court, because the amount of damage to our home was felony level.

I asked what it would take to move it to juvenile court, because he is only 15 and as his parent I was the victim of his crime.  I actually asked if they would drop the charges, but they could not.

I got a call back about an hour later saying the case would be moved to juvenile court.

This was important to me, because:

His record can still be sealed.
He won't have a felony on his record resulting in limitations of future career options.
I love him.

We will have court at 2:30PM this afternoon.

I have no idea if they will continue to hold him at the juvenile center until his next hearing or what they will do.
0 Responses

Post a Comment