Denise
The boys decided since they didn't buy me an actual gift they would make dinner for me for mother's day.

I told them they didn't have to, but they insisted.

Somewhere along the line they got it in their heads to "create" a new recipe...just for me.  Let me tell you how "lucky" that makes me.

They made hot dogs.  I think Younger Boy was in charge of those.

The other thing.  I don't know what to call it.  Maybe one of you will think of something.

It was potatoes sliced up and fried(?).  There was also asparagus cut up and mixed with the potatoes.  It had a sauce of what I believe was queso, but I am not completely certain.  The whole thing was topped off with crushed tortilla chips.  It wasn't horrible, but I would probably never willingly request it.

I love them for thinking of me and for making me a mom.
0 Responses

Post a Comment