Denise
Tonight Middle Boy came to me to tell me that he had something he really wanted to talk to me about, because he was really struggling.

Of course any time either of the boys wants to talk to me I take every opportunity.

This is what he had to say...

He just doesn't see how there is a God.  All he hears is how God has plans for people and how things work out for those who love God. 

He just doesn't ger how God has let him suffer for his entire life and how it just doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Tonight I just listened.  I didn't do a rebuttal, because it isn't what he needed.  He simply needed to be heard.  To know that I was willing to listen.

I did ask him if he would be willing to listen to my thoughts on it and to also maybe discuss it with one of the pastors at church as well.  He is...for that I am thankful.

Prayers for Middle Boy and his faith journey.  He has a lot of questions he needs answers to.  Pray for wisdom for me to guide him through this and to help him have the right people in his path to lift him up in faith.
0 Responses

Post a Comment