Denise
Tonight was HORRIBLE. I don't even know what else to say about it.

Younger Boy seemed to be doing fine when I picked him up from daycare. We had decided to go out to eat. That is basically when everything fell apart. When I asked him what he wanted he said he "already told me three times". I asked him to tell me again. This made him pick up a chair and throw it at our table.

When I placed the order he ran and stood near the bathroom door and proceeded to flip me off throughout the entire meal. I did my best to ignore it all the while listening to Middle Boy getting increasingly frustrated by how much Younger Boy is embarrassing him.

He never did come to the table and eat. When it was time to leave instead of going to the car he ran through the ditch on the road and onto the shoulder of a major street here in town...the entire time screaming f*** you.

I just got in the car. There is nothing you can do in that situation. If I would have gone after him he would have ran into traffic. I called the on-call line for my agency and waited for him to come to the car.

When he finally got in the car he was still screaming f*** you and somewhat out of control.

We got home and he locked himself in the bathroom for a couple of hours.

I don't even know what to say. We are still weeks away from our psychiatric appointment and even then that won't fix this.

Please pray for his behavior and his anger.
0 Responses

Post a Comment