Denise
Middle Boy and I had a discussion tonight about what is reasonable when it comes to texting friends.

Of course we are pretty far apart on our definition of reasonable. His impression of reasonable is that you can maintain a texting conversation going non-stop at all waking hours and that every text MUST be answered instantaeously (unless of course it is from your mom).

I am of the impression that you should limit your texting, because what you are saying isn't urgent and that the ONLY texts that should be answered instantaneously are those from your mom.

If you text a photo or receive a photo texted to you I will review it. I will know whether you sent or received photos, because I get an email when you do. You MUST show them to me. If they are inappropriate and you received them that person will be blocked from your allowed senders. If you sent them you will no longer have a phone.

His phone currently has hours that he is allowed to text and hours he isn't. That makes him mad. It is going to stay like that.

I imagine once the "girlfriend" thing isn't as new this will die down.

Prayers that we will start to see eye to eye on this topic.
0 Responses

Post a Comment