Denise
The outcome of the lecture was that Younger Boy kept it together until 5pm and Middle Boy until 8pm.

The consequence now is that if you are not respectful you can stay in your room, because I only want respectful, caring, loving people as part of my family. If you are choosing not to be a member of the family that day through your words and actions you can hang out in your room by yourself.

Younger Boy "f-ing" hates the rules at my house. They are "stupid". He also plans to run away, because living with me sucks.

Middle Boy decided that the only reason he is disrespectful is because it is my fault. Not even sure how. Not even sure I care anymore.

Bedtime for Younger Boy was 9pm...actual time 11:200pm. Bedtime for Middle Boy was 10pm...actual time 10:50pm.

I can't continue to live the way I am

Mentor R and his wife have volunteered to take both boys for ONE WEEK where I won't have contact so I can decide how to move forward.

It is a kind gesture, but the logistics are super complicated with Middle Boy's probation.

Pray for me. Pray for all of us.
0 Responses

Post a Comment