Denise
We did emergency respite last night for seven-year old, T. I had a agreed a while ago to help them out on evenings where nothing is working with him at his foster home. I am not doing this, because I am some sort of miracle worker...far from it, but because sometimes all that is needed is a change of scenery and a break.

M and J provided that for me MANY times with Older Boy and it is my way of paying it forward.

T is super funny. The boys turned of the lights in the basement and played with light sabers for a while. We had hot cocoa and went to bed. He wasn't there long. He slept the entire night. He got up this morning the most cheery of anyone in our home....except maybe Sophie.

Prayers for their family and peace for them. They had been hesitant to call me, but I am happy to help. Prayers for T as he goes through the tough transition of being removed from his home.
0 Responses

Post a Comment