Denise
On Tuesday, January 17th, Middle Boy has the second portion of the disposition or maybe the adjudication hearing…honestly I don’t know and can’t figure it out.

Middle Boy was rejected by the outpatient program he is court ordered to go to, because it goes against the professional recommendation of a psychiatrist. We are in the process of getting a second opinion/looking for another program.

He could still be ordered to go to inpatient therapy, but it is unlikely since he has already come home.

I'm not really sure what we are getting into at court tomorrow or what the possible outcomes could be. I imagine there are many which are possible. I remember the probation officer asking me what I wanted her recommendation to be. I told her that if Middle Boy can get the help he needs I want him to live at home and provide permanency for him. If that can't happen I want what is best for him and our family.

I can't help but wonder what she is going to recommend.

Prayers for wisdom and discernment for all involved. Prayers for understanding for Middle Boy.
0 Responses

Post a Comment